Facilitated by myself and Michelle May, MD.
Nourish the big, vibrant life you crave!
In 2012, Michelle and I collaborated on creating a treatment program for Binge Eating Disorder resulting in the ME-BE program. We have offered several retreats over the years, but we’ve never worked together to offer the complete 10-week program. In my doctoral clinical research, this pilot program was statistically valid for the elimination of binge eating. Plus, it reduced depression, reduced anxiety, and improved mindfulness. Ten years later, it is still providing hope and solutions for binge eating. Michelle and I are offering this program in a live virtual format with new additions and updates included. This is a once-in-a-decade opportunity!
What You’ll Learn
- Heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Finally deal with the emotional drivers of binge eating.
- Practice using the Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Cycle for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat and where to invest your energy — without ever dieting again!
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear, guilt, or bingeing.
- Discover the joy and rewards and moving your body mindfully.
- Set your intention to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life.
- Nurture your whole self to create a self-care buffer zone.
You must enroll in both groups. The total cost is $750.00. That is 27.5 hours of treatment for just $75.00 per week!
Part One: Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Virtual Workshops
Tuesdays, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. PDT
July 12, 2022 to September 13, 2022
The fee of $450.00 includes your virtual workshops, copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat for Binge Eating, and the Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Workbook and Awareness Journal as well as password access to the Member Portal. Register now.
You’ll save $75.00 if you register before June 30, 2022!
Part Two: Mindful Eating for Binge Eating Therapy
Thursdays, 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. PDT
July 14, 2022 to September 15, 2022
The therapy portion of the program is essential. The format combines 30 years of interventions that are known to work! Dig deep into the underlying issues driving your binge eating. Finally, we are offering the full program as designed this summer, not a modified weekend retreat. Not in Kari’s area? You’ll be matched with a ME-BE trained therapist in your area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Kari is licensed in Arizona, Vermont, and Washington State.